ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
The United Coconut Associations of the Philippines, Inc. (UCAP) is a confederation of associations/organizations involved in the various activities of the coconut industry. UCAP was incorporated on 16 June 1964 as a non-stock, nonprofit organization.
Its primary purposes are:
1) to unite all elements of the coconut industry and work for their common good;
2) promote harmonious coordination among the various sectors of the industry for the common benefit of the producing, trading, processing and consuming public;
3) to inculcate and preserve high standards of honor and integrity among its members and to promote just and equitable principles and practices of trade;
4) to serve as a center of information about the coconut and related subjects; and
5) to provide a forum for the discussion of problems, issues affecting the coconut industry and/or any of its sectors, inter alia.
Association of Coconut Brokers, Inc. (ACBI)
Association of Philippine Coconut Desiccators (APCD)
Coconut Oil Refiners Association (CORA)
Organic Coconut Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OCAP)
Philippine Activated Carbon Manufacturers Association, Inc. (PACMA)
Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA)
Philippine Coconut Oil Producers Association, Inc. (PCOPA)
Philippine Coconut Producers Federation, Inc. (COCOFED)
Philippine Coconut Research & Development Foundation, Inc. (PCRDF)
Philippine Oleochemical Manufacturers Association (POMA)
United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
Virgin Coconut Oil Producers & Traders Association of the Philippines, Inc. (VCOP)
Thank you for your interest in the World Coconut Congress.
Please fill up the form below and we'll get back to you very soon.
You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org